As a wife and working mother of two, I understand how difficult it is to find time to treat yourself. That is why I started Dawn 2 Dusk Mobile Beauty Therapy.
After qualifying in beauty therapy at Hertford Regional College in 1993/4, I worked in London salons providing a full range of treatments. Whilst working in salons I felt the inflexible hours and price ranges were not suitable to everyone, so I began a mobile beauty therapy service with the aim of providing treatments at a time and price that suits all.
To satisfy my customers' needs I qualified in hairdressing at Huntingdon Regional College in 2010.
I put an emphasis on working unsociable hours to suit the individuals' needs and, without the overheads of running a salon, I can keep prices at a very affordable level without compromising the quality of the treatments I provide.
In addition to routine treatments I believe beauty should be fun so I also cater for childrens' mini make over parties and ladies' beauty parties. See my parties page for details.
Dawn 2 Dusk Mobile Hair & Beauty has now been providing quality inexpensive treatments for ladies in St Neots and surrounding areas since 2003.
My clients have said the advantage of having a visiting therapist is:
* Not having to leave their home (winter time especially).
* No babysitters needed.
* My flexible hours fit around childrens bed times/dinner time.
* They can watch the soaps whilst being treated.
* After a relaxing massage it is nice to go to bed rather than drive home.
* Having a one to one personalised service.
* They find it easier to relax in their own home.
* Not having to find somewhere to park the car.